Friday 28 November 2008

The Toadie/Jeano update...

... in response to my last post -- I didnt' forget to drive, BUT i forgot the feel in terms of acceleration and ability of my Blooie..i can still park! *smug smile*....it was nice driving and jiving in my Blooie again!

So where are the photos...haiz...can i confess that i'm really just too tired to put them up these days, you also notice i'm alot quieter on the blog front. I'd rather stone surfing/ on msn chatting with my friends. Perhaps blogging makes me reflect on my present situation so much, i'd rather not face it since bulk of the time it's about work...LOL

But i will attempt to share what i can today k...it's quite abit to catch up..=)

Paris was really good...thank god for Angela's recommendation to go there instead of London. Even better was probably coz everything was so consolidated (key sights are within walking distance) and we chose not to rush much, god was just good to protect and make sure His two girls got to enjoy themselves. Happy too that we got to see some of the places Angela has never gone to before, or even for the same place, we explored something different. =) Makes the trip worthwhile! =D

But there's the louvre joke...which is so amusing i can't help but laugh each time i think about it. I shall save it for another time, except to say I didn't get a chance to go in...hahaha...still, i'm not sad about it such things happen when you travel lah, and really the rest of paris will never leave you feeling short changed. =)

Hopefully you'll get more when - if ever - the pics come up...ahhaha..

Considering I was literally with Angela for two weeks, I couldn't not ask for a better travel companion...*hiak hiak*...coolest lahz...first time i really travelled with one more person other than my mum anyway (and resort trips don't count!) =)

My boss kinda spoiled the last day for me abit. We had an afternoon flight, so morning was free and easy, which was nice just strolling the streets and taking time for brunch...until he sent me two smses back to back to remind me what was waitng for me when i got home...eeeks...haiz...took me a good 20mins to shove it out of my brain but i was successful..hah!

We reached home on Thursday afternoon (20th nov) and angela's parents were really nice to give me a ride home. Her granny even gave me a welcome home hug...haha..so sweet.

Anyways, Friday was back to work...yikes! no choice lah..there are mountains and events to face. First, I knew safety pin (my bday turtle) was sick when i reached frankfurt, and when i came to the office, I knew he was dead (baterial infection of sorts...vet couldn't do much)...sigh...he was a good turtle and loved by us. Anyway, Angela went with me to bury him near our office...put a small rock to remember where he is..=)

I did an insane thing and went for Asia Conference on friday...because i was so tired, jet lag included i think...after all the queueing, and performances, the moment pastor started preaching i went to zzzzzzzzzzzz...my cgl was nice not to pinch me awake! haha...serious lah..its major cannot fight...it's the kind you close your eyes one milli second and you're out!

Weekend was a bit nutty for me, i was sleepign on and off + doing work, but could still keep to regular time. Only to say on sunday i was panicking! Coz i had to deliver part of Aero101 early the next day and all i had were the slides...there's no fixed 'to say' for each slide.

Good to say i know myself well, though i only started my research at 8pm, i decided to sleep from 11pm to 2am and 'pia' all the way for the rest (the class is at 9.30am). i rather do that, coz i know if i try to sleep early, no point one - coz it will be a bad sleep.

Aero101 worked out fine. =) Although for the second segment I really wasn't well. Angela said it was stress coz she feels the same way...it was like a heart burn in the upper stomach! I never felt this way before and didnt recognise it...it made me real weak and i was struggling to even stand up.

Can't be that this is more stressful than my FYP presentation right?! even my FYP presentation was just regular butterflies...this one was a huge fiery one lor!

Thank god i got better after lunch. It was quite scary...at one point, my hands were even cold, weak and tingling!

OK, that's enuff on the updates...got more lah...but i have to end here. I'm only awake coz i napped earlier...but gotta be out early to go Am Cham for a meeting at a crazy time of 7.30am...means gotta wake at 6.30am! ARGH!

No comments: