Friday 14 November 2008

Being here...

The exhibition has not been too good...in fact...'good' can't even be used in this situation! Very little traffic, and all exhibitors were so bored, we ended up talking to each other, swapping gifts or just trying hard to entertain each other.

Same for my pavilion guys...to keep ourselves entertained, we eat, talk and grab anyone that happens to walk by and promote the entire pavilion -- as it should be since we're there to help out each other.

The group dynamics here is interesting. The usual clustering takes place, and of course, the rowdy and quiet bunches. The on-time ones and the 'i'm here to follow' types...For a group of 10 that's pretty amazing...hahaha...

I found myself hitting an all time low today. Lately i find myself disliking my reactions to certain things... and hating myself while i'm doing it...but really, it's so hard to control. The introspective side of my comes up and tries to analyse it. But it really could all be boiled down to tiredness and the fact that i came with the wrong impression of my group.

ie. they are not thinking adults...they are all kids and really..we're the tour leader. It seems that everything prepared beforehand is of no use here as no one seems to refer to the program guide i'd sent to them earlier. So lesson for the day is really..i need all things at my fingertips...AND -- treat them like kids...

Sigh...

On the first day , one of the companies asked me if i could sign one of their staff up for the site visit coz it needed security clearance. So i said I'd try...I did and it was approved...today i found out that they aren't going anymore. =( and have plans to do a day trip out...Sigh...oh well...you just gotta live and let live...and be totally unfazed...I so hope i can practice this..LOL

Hmm...the way i behave, is seriously not the natural me...=S gotta stabilise this soon...and only God can help me here. I even snap at my boss k...

Snapped at ge for the first time today...but thank god we made up quite fast...am just plain thankful for her and my boss here...

Am super tired now...its like 2am here...and my eyes are closing..lol..and i'm chatting with my intern on msn coz its 9am in SG!!!

Into Your hands I commit again God..be with us...watchover our rest and be with us in the day...

No comments: