Monday 10 November 2008

A note from Frankfurt...

After a 20 hour travel time that includes the transit, I've been in Frankfurt since 2pm on Friday (Frankfurt Time)...

Been a pretty relaxing few days i have to say. There is seriously nothing to do here...LOL...but it was kinda as expected lah based on my mini reasearch of this area.

Anyway, having found out that i can have internet access from the room, i was quite tempted to do live blogs and load up pics. But I guess i've just been making myself stay far away from the laptop as possible, and trying to just enjoy my weekend before the work week starts.

Things are good...lotsa walking and sharing.. and remembering God's goodness in my life. =) lotsa figuring out of the local transport system toos...but i'm proud to say, Angela and moi and not completely lost in translation...more like NO translation..hahaha...just figuring out how to get around is quite fun, coz over here, you can always turn back lah...just waste more time lor..=)

It's 6 plus AM monday singapore time, but 11pm plus sunday FKT time...yep, it's 7 hours behind Singapore.

I gotta be up at 5am FKT time later, to go get the Singapore group at the airport. So came online to try to double confirm the mobile number of the bus driver that i need to contact tomorrow morning....guess what..i can't find the mail...did i ever get it?..dunno man...

But i've decided to myself to just leaving it by faith lah..and not to be afraid. He's really been with us on this trip and I know he still is!

Gotta sleep soon, Angela is already. but that's coz i took a nap earlier lah...oh..and we went to watch the new James Bond movie here neh...notch bad hah...lol...

Boss joined us in FKT today..got a good dinner...but i guess i allowed him to stress me...just not used to it for a while already i guess...kinda spoiled my trip down to the movies... But did pick myself up after that... -- I think...hahaha...

See..i'm laughing at my last para...i'm kidding myself man...

Ok...gotta go pray...been doing so before i zonk lately...but tonite i know i just need more than just the regular prayer to get me by...

Faith and grace...and tons of courage and belief...

nite nites...

No comments: