Sunday 6 January 2008

...zonked...

I am in a dazed mood now. It is 11pm and I have just wrapped up part of my room clean up for Chinese New Year.

You see only once a year do i do a major clean up of my room where i clean the walls, nooks and corners and wipe everything. Other times, it's just a general wipe or tidying. So the year's worth of stuff just piles up on my table.

With such a magnitude task, i usually start in the new year. BUT this year CNY is early!!!! sigh..so must be more efficient.

because i still need to LIVE in my room, it is best to do it in phases to ensure i still have a bed to sleep and that i am not too ambitious. (ie. I'm sure you experienced cleaning your table or cupboard, and you have everything on the floor or somewhere else, and not necessary everything goes back to THAT cupboard. so it must be temporary housed till the proper place is cleaned and ready to take in that item!!!! ---hahahaha.....complicated right?)

so i divide out my room into segments and clean accordingly. It's like a project man...

So now my next few weekends will be spent like this. several hours doing the CNY clean. Hope i can make it in time.

Can't stand the look of my secondary work table right now...even though I've cleaned it...it still looks messy...because i have a whole lot of things that are waiting for me to clean other areas before i pack them there, so they are just stacked on my table... =( looks horrible...

Oh well...aiyo...and my mum just came in and said the most 'helpful' words lor..." I thought you were cleaning your room...that's it??? (referring to the messy stack on my table)....see your room so messy you will take one month to finish..."

I refused to answer her...so NEGATIVE...=S even though it is true...she said the entire sentence herself...without any of my contributions ( to explain about the table)...humph...no encouragement...bah!!! Bo chap!!!

So yes...you know what i have been up to this weekend.-- and i promised to blog =P

Oh oh oh....I just ate the most horrible sweet in my life --- LICORICE...God!! how can kids and adults like that horrid taste...eeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... it left such a bad taste in my mouth, water didn't help, so i just had a chocolate to get rid of the taste...EEEWWWWW....never never try it!!

Ok , I'm going off...just dazed now...so I'm going to spend some time to myself before wrapping up my night.

see ya...=)

No comments: