Thursday 24 January 2008

today...(what a creative title *sic)

I attended a full day course today on report, proposal and paper writing...hmm..it wasn't too bad...but it's the sort where you have to go back and just use it because there are so many configurations, not all can be taught. == alot of self study.

To keep myself entertained at one point i read the dictioanry for 'Z' to learn new words...i've seen this word before...but never knew the meaning...so let's all have a class here...the word is 'zephyr' pronounced 'zef' (like 'left') then 'fur'...usued more in literary context..the oldie english lah....it means 'a gentle wind'...so there...a new word..that is POSSIBLE to be used..hahaha...

it ended early today at 440pm. It was great! so i went maxwell hawker to eat which is just across the road. Seldom in that area, so must grab the oppotunity!..hahaha...

Then i went to visit my grandma on her request..hmmm...i hardly ever see her...it was a session that was to be done sooner than later...oh well...my family and relatives have relationships issues...BUT...relatives who judge me by my acts of ommission...i seriously just want to shut them up on the spot. but out of respect i dont' ( i tolerate to a level)...it is not that i am proud of what i do...but there is no need to harp on it...AND>..so wat if they DO do it? have i ever lorded over them on the things that are obviously wrong too? or make superior remarks?

sometimes i just remind myself everytime i get angry is that it is just SAD that they have to say such things to me when they do not really know me...if it makes them feel better...so be it...

I'm not saying that what they say is wrong...but...hmm...there's no need to say it everytime...as if I enjoy the fact that i do not do certain things...

Ah well...before i left, i assured my grandma about something...that though i lack certain acts...i bear no ill feelings that led to my actions...it is just a lack of capacity on my end that i struggle with. I never want her to think it was something she did or did not do. =)

i just came upstairs after playing with my dog...suddenly i don't' feel well...it came so abruptly...i quickly came up to relax and see how my body reacts..i suddenly had a heavy/ tired feel on my chest...abit on the want to puke sort...

i pray i do not fall sick...but even if i do...let it happen now so that i can recover in time for the major events!!! hahaha...

I think i'll take the second half of my day off tomorrow...helps to take a break and also be appropriately dressed for a warm steamboat session with my cg...hate the icky feeling!

talked to Duck on the phone earlier. this year is a tough year for her...but i told her to cut herself someslack and jsut plough through...of course...to stop taking repsonsibilities on herself that others showuld take...=) else she will tire out.

invited her for AR bernard this weekend. i really think she'll be blessed by the message because it will encourage her in her present situation! Hope she comes...and just be happy...i'm not expecting anything major..no pressure nothing...=) just come and enjoy...

No comments: