Sunday 13 January 2008

New blog look for the new year...=)

I've been unable to come online the past week due to internet connection problems. -- drat!! and those were the times i felt like blogging...hahaha

Anyway, i decided to change my blog look too. got tired of the first one after looking at it longer. And i think a fresh change will be great!

almost picked the black...but went for the blue look instead. Let see how it goes...may just swap to a black background...i'm in an indecisive mood...

Changed my pic too.

It's been another hard week and so quickly it has become mid jan!! YARGH!

I'm still reviewing what i want to do for this year...

And of course, still cleaning my room...spent 4 hours today doing another section. =)

Ok I have to go, there's service tomorrow morning and i've been late for the mornign prayer meeting recently...not good not good....i'll post again...=)

No comments: