Friday 14 December 2007

had intended to post

Hello!

you may have noticed i finally removed the cowboy game. Wanted to just change the game, but couldn't find one that i liked....

Anyway, I thought a layout change would be nice. Next I'll work on my side panel.

But today, I felt to add some Christmas cheer to my blog...that's because this year for me, it doesn't feel like Christmas at all...or more like no festive or holiday mood...

Unfortunately, it can be easily attributed to my work, and also by the fact -- just got no mood to get into it lor.

You know me lah,...I'll pick the cute stuff ...this one of the Santa and reindeer is so cute! hahaha...

Hope it brings some Christmas cheer to your heart toos...=)

Can't yak long, eyes are closing..so have to postpone...*yawn*...thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: