Friday 25 February 2011

A way...

...............2.36am....and I have to wake in 3 hours to do a little more...and need to be in teh office by 830.

How is it possible that no matter how much you try to speed up...it doen'st seem to move as fast as you'd want to...

God I pray for strength and endurance for all of us, and a whole load of favour...loads of it please. Please more than we can ever ask or imagine. i know I'm screwing up a whole way with you, but yet, i pray your grace and mercy will not be withheld because of me.

I pray for an open heaven. ....wow...i suddenly can still remember one of the ways to open heaven and release the promises. I dunno why i'm making that last statement about remembering..hahaha...ok I'm sorry, i really shoudl go shower and sleep.

Nite nites...

No comments: