Friday 4 February 2011

I held back for just over a month to open one of my xmas pressies where when i put it up against the light, I knew what it was already, and told myself...cannot open the package...else..i won't stop...so saved it for a time i could 'enjoy it'....heee

He takes super long just to write one book. *faint* especially now that he's popular it takes even longer than ever becasue he's so busy...growl...almsot one year one book...

can you imagine, I read 6 sacred stones in my phuket trip in 2009 and I've held back till now to devour the 5 greatest warriors..and... *gasp* no more after this!...till end 2011 which mean reach SG in early 2012!!!...Noooo!!!

Matthew Reillyyyyyy....I dunno why i like to read his books when it's like the ramblings of a child describing an adventure!...hehehe...but..the adventure is just so so fun!!! And so so impossibly out of this world!

But still can't compare to JD Robb lah =) her books are real treats!

which..*snigger*..I've got Baboon addicted to them...since a year back..=P I changed a skeptic! bwahahaha

No comments: