Sunday 13 February 2011

The past 2 weekends...

I've had this rather uncontrollable urge to just throw away everything in my room. Don't even bother to think or re-arrange. (ie. what goes to salvation etc.) just throw.

Coz when I consider salvation army (ther than clothes) i think I will hesitate.

I dunno why I feel this way. Maybe coz i'm sick of my room being the mess state it is, plus no room for new things or a revamp of my room if I want to.

Just around christmas I tried doing some clearing...but ended up 'thinking' too much and led to hesitation and eventual....'let's do something else..this ain't fun.."

hahaha

But how impt is it to keep some history? I mean...really do we look back at physical memories? I'm not talking about photos/ sch stuff (kept and sealed liao) or gifts from friends. More like, hmmm...ticket stubs to a musical, old CHC special magazines, that can no longer be found. Sea shells (that still look nice) you picked up at a resort holiday by the beach.

How about my Man U magazine collection and cards, (incomplete so useless in the mkt) that I saved up my pocket $$ just to buy when i was in sch...

A box of ad hoc wrapping paper..for emergency use...my paper that i bought for artwork. Used some (and mybe i can keep the rest for another time?...

You know, those kind of things...haiz...

I mean, seriously, I see mountains growing around me, buy i only use a good 5% of it. Barely touching or refering to the rest.

HOW....=(

I guess am afraid to throw something I miss/ would be impt to me in future..

But I don't even think about them 99% of the time so why bother?

there are some other things I jsut go buy. Like the gazillion shampoo/ moisturisers samples, that i've kept (and are now probably expired..hahaha...(to even have to through through those to find one tht hasnt'?)....If i need I'll just go buy lor.

HOW...=S

If only i can just rip out my heart and throw EVERYTHG.

growl...I just need a bag and sweep everythg in can?...eeeps...

I need some courage...a strange kind of courage.

Help!

Shall I jsut do it tomorrow?...get the ball going?

Clear up space in my room..then get a flat screen TV...bwahahha...

meeeeps/....

No comments: