Friday 8 February 2008

Photo blogging -- guilt driven but inspired by dear Angela's blog..haha..=P

Some might be wondering what have i been up to other than my rantings of work and spring cleaning...so i'll try to do a rough recap while sifting thru my phone in order to jog my memory...hahaha...bear with me..=) 15th Dec...the taka tree...from left to right, Pam, Anna and Brid. I was standing behind and caught them admiring the tree...thought it would make a nice picture.

Top and Bottom...was at concourse with my junior..she was shopping for her christmas tree for her new home at redhill. I decided to entertain myself and i saw these cute reindeers all lined up..hahaha...the one above is an entire deer family!...it up to my eye level so it's tall! The ones below are about knee height.


This was christmas eve...was at AMK hub..to watch the movie National Treasure..yes...for those of you that know my 'pek chek' story...this was where it happened...anyway, an update for those who know the story---i finally did recatch it with my CGL about a 2 weeks later. I thought the snowman was so cute...haha...couldn't resist...=) Bowl took the photo!

Service Christmas celebration!! top left, one of my CG members, YZ...a sweet gal..=P

Trying to do an arty shot above...ok ok...come on lah..mobile phone camera can only do so much!!..hahaha...but Candlelight christmas service is something i look forward to...u see how nice it is below?
I was really excited the first time Pst announced it a few years back! He said he had always wanted one toos...=) Cools! It had always been one of my dreams to be standing in a sea of candles...it's like being surrounded by stars! Pretty!

Top and bottom: CG thanksgiving on the final thursday of 2007! At Settler's playing Jenga...top left to right...Fenny- our new cg addition from indonesia here for her sec 3 studies, literally given to us by god..haha...middle: Liyan- teaching in RP now...from China.. a real heart for others!..congrats he'll be getting married later this year!...Right: Emi - Nurse from India at TTSH...sincere and sweet..a heart for those ard her...=)

Top Right-- Jenny and...erm..haha..suddnely i can't remember her name...both from indonesia studying here toos....hahaha...indeed..a GLOBAL CG...hahaha..=) bros and sisters from everywhere!

Top: CG makan session after service at East Coast -- Kenny Rogers! Don't the plates look familiar? YUM!!!...hahahah....i packed 8 pax in the car i drove(excluding me!)...it was a slow drive!!..hahaha...

No comments: