Thursday 14 February 2008

Post CNY report

Hi everyone, i'm just going to blog off the top of my head while watching Boston Legal in the background.

the days are getting shorter as the Singapore Airshow and the Career show is coming closer. I'm tired by mid day too. =)

CNY was ok for me. haven't checked the ang pows yet. will do so soon...hahaha...when i feel like it...=)

the main thing dispairing was that i can't go to service on sunday coz my relatives came to my home...so i had to be around. Also..on the same day...my mobile phone LED screen cracked internally while in my pocket....haiz...so the CNY $$ is gg to be chanelled to a new phone...

did spoil my sunday tho..hahaha...coz i couldn't sms or receive calls..=)

Anyway,..i went phone hunting and because i'm jsut less than a year into my contract...i have to 'lugi' abit...looking at the new phones...there are attractive factors..like samsung's 5Megapix slider phone with flash--so slim somemore..G600..but i need to get a 3G phone to enjoy an additional $120 rebate...and that is alot of $$

so i'm sticking back to my old phone...but trying to get the silver and black mixed version. Think i need to pray that the NEW stock singtel receives will have it! =)

plus point to sticking to my phone..i got xtra battery and additional charger..can leave one in the office lor..hahaha

anyway...in the meantime i'm still open to looking...=) though i've placed my order at the phone shop...

next on the news...i got a wireless modem router too...cost me $100..more $$ spent...but no choice..i had to get it due to some circumstances the decision was made fast..haha...so now my home has two wireless modems...stupid right...

but i let it rest lah..no point elaborating...

Ok..i should go...i'm actually very tired...but refusing to sleep...torturing thyself..haha...tomorrow is going to be another hectic day...alot to do...wonder if can ever finish..hahaha...oh wellz...i'm tired of even thinking about it...i am just enduring this...ahahha...

take care ya...=)

No comments: