Monday 12 November 2007

...yak yak....

Got off the phone with Bowl about half an hour ago. the conversation was very farnee..it's hard to describe..altho..*ahem*..i soon realised I was actually being used as an 'accounting' tool! @*&#^@^..hahaha...but still i say that I'm entertained for tonite.=)

then went into my mum's room to BUG her. She's busy packing for 2 back to back trips. she's leaving for taiwan on tuesday till the 19th on some sch trip. then on the same day 6 hours later she'll be flying off to Israel- Jordan for 10 days!

*celebrate*...hahahaha....true what...no more naggy mum..hahaha...

thinking back, i remember when i was still in school, i'd look forward to my mum being away. then i can 'take over' her room...and stay up late. Not that she doesn't let me stay up late when she's around. Only back then, my mum was the only person with TV in her room!!! with a VCR somemore! *hiak hiak*...her room also had air-con...my room only had a fan...but these days...i have 2 DVD players in my room, a TV and 2 computers and air-con..so..*ahem*..my room is now better equipped than my mum's tho she has upgraded to a flat screen tv in her room...i'm happy to have my colour bulky tv!

why 2 DVD players? well , these are the rejects from my sister..haiz...u can call me cheap skate or karang guni,...but they still work, just that abit temperamental. so when one kicks a fuss and refuses to play the disc..i just swap the cables behind and Voila! - you can continue with your movie.

talking about staying up late...those who know me,..know that i'm a night owl. My old sec sch pal commented that day that i'm still keeping the insane sec sch hours..hahaha..

wellz...you all must know my history...It all began...when i was in Pri 6....and my evil older sister decided to introduce me to the throes of the World Cup...the amazing thing called -- soccer skills!...needless to say, it was held in europe, this the match was on at some ungodly hour, keeping me awake till 5am. heheheheee...

I remember mum complaining about that...since then it was too late to switch back. i always found i was more productive at night. in JC I would sleep at one plus earliest. And that was late back then, considering there was no such thing as the internet, computer or cable tv, etc. and also by the fact i had to wake at 5.45am the next day to catch the 6.15am bus. =)

I was busy studying lah...it really wasn't easy...though of course tv played a part too.

University...*nostalgic sigh*...that is indeed a laugh...hostel days..for 5 years..i don't remember sleeping earlier than 2am on ANY day. unless i'm really sick. heee...aiyo...hostel environment...and you know my character lah...people come and chat chat with me. watch tv in my room...take breaks in my room...whine in my room..complain about their problems with their projects/ roommates...play with the toys in my room...feed me...hahahah...ask Bowl...she will furnish you with the details...after all..*ahem* she was the cause of most of the late nights!!! --- i know she doesn't read my blog unless reminded...but i'm sure i'll kenna for this..hahaha...

Of course, i admit i'm kay-po also lah...i'll go over and check up on them and nuahz on thier bed...heee...

Ok...back to the PRESENT Time. =)

i'm sick...sniffling abit. But my tonsils are swollen making it hard to swallow. This has been on the past 2 days. It didn't help we were sitting directly under the aircon in church today. My entire cellgrp turned into a row of popsicles. hahahaha...for almost 4 hours leh...*horrors*

this weekend was Pst Ulf preaching. it was a good reminder that life of a christian is not suppposed to be all blessings or about feeling comfortable implies that i'm on the right path with God. It is about recognising that the blessing are ongoing, He is omnipresent and that there will be trials and tribulations...like it or not!! =)

it's a priviledge when he comes down from sweden/ israel to preach. He is one of my pastor's mentors and indeed, it feels just at home with him around. Like a spiritual father.=)

Ok,...I should go..this week is the final week before my boss gets back. Just sitting in the toilet earlier...it dawned upon me how much there is to do! haiz...ok ok...leave it for tomorrow. i can't do anything tonight. No point worrying!

Oh yeah..today i brought my dog for a walk/jog..i'm surprised how i managed to survive considering how seldom i do this..hahaha..=) let's hope the legs don't ache too much tomorrow.

Nites! =P

No comments: