Thursday 8 November 2007

Mid week public holiday

The thing about mid week public holiday. It is indeed shortlived.

this one isn't too bad. It's on a thursday and not wednesday or tuesday...at elast you only need to tolerate one more day before a rewarding 2 day weekend! YAY!

And we all know...friday will be a peaceful work day..because probably half the workforce will be on leave and the other half will be finding it more productive to clear their personal work..hee...

today i was still considering whether to go out when i got out of bed at 1245pm. it's still about 6 hours of sleep lah...coz of my late night watching tv and surfing.

But i went about doing what i needed to do first before making further decisions. Have lunch>> clean up>> bathe my dog>> keep my laundry. it was already close to 4pm when i was done! haha...kidna helped with the decision. Anyway...it was a good day to just rest, watch tv, nap...cook dinner then a short drive to the nearby pet shop to make an exchange on a defective purchase.

By the time all that was over...it was 9 plus! Geee...time really does fly!

It's the time of the night when work starts to invade my thoughts. I already succumbed and took a peek at my e-mail inbox. A few things to handle, but nothing major. these few nights there's a tendency for it to invade my toughts to go towards work at night, beacuse i think it will help me ease up my day tomorrow. remember i'm more of a night owl. =)

But i've managed to keep it at bay most of the time. I reinforce my motto..work should be for work unless you really enjoy doing it...then go ahead! =)

i hope to get early to work tomorrow. i pray i can do more. Only a week to go before my boss gets back and there's so much to do. =)

No comments: