Thursday 8 November 2007

Readings

I just read through the items on my goal card this year. There was one that amused me. Read More, Read widely.

My target was to read at least one to two books a month. I actually kept track of the books from Dec till sometime in February when it died off...hahaha...ah well, it seems writing the books down wasn't motivational enough...anyway..what was I busy with back in March? *thinking*...ooohhhhh...I know already....the horrible career fair in suntec in early march...where i get stressed and barely sleep doing everything. God..how i lasted these past 3 years only He knows...

Will there be another one in 2008?...sigh...what do you think? I am already holding my head over pavilion management...and let's not forget..this year is Airshow year..woohoo..back to back weeks...*faints*...ok ok...must stop thinking about it...*chanting*.." Positive thoughts- positive thoughts"...

I have digressed...now where was I? Yes - Reading...

Well, if you count the Archie comic books I've read this year, i definitely will hit my target!! HAHAHA....i bought 18 copies 3 months ago ( relatively cheap lah) ...and i've so far finished 15 issues...

Sigh...doesn't count, does it... *drooped shoulders*..=)

Anyway, i'm now reading Joyce Meyer's Battlefield of the Mind -- and I find myself skipping parts, which is very rare for me. So that means either the book is boring or my brain is rejecting it or i'm just reading it at the wrong time (ie. before sleeping)....i suspect its a combination of the above..hahahaha...I'll have to find a solution for that.

One thing i highlighted from the book from last night's read - Think About What you are Thinking!

Hmmm....It's amazing how thoughts just run through OR Don't run through my head (if any at all!!!)... scary isnt' it...the electricity that goes on up there in a split second...

One thing i consciously thought about in the last hour..."How did i lose track of my interest in lounge music!?!?!"...Horrors..how did that happen?!?!.. spent time listening to some tracks online...and learned...oh my...there is really a complicated range out there...but i'm sure i lean towards one...must go find out...

I think it's a jazz lounge...but it's not as straigthforward...

The music is great i tell you...I leaves you in a complete CHILL mode...relaxing man...totally sweet and crisp...

Great...look what i've done to myself ..now i just want to go to a hotel bar and nuahz...it's 4.02am lor...how to go?!!?...

OK, i am high due to the sleepiness...and i'm just rambling the rubbish that runs through my head...hahaha...better log off!!

No comments: