Monday 5 November 2007

photos

On friday's cg...my cgl made mini bouquets of flowers for the sisters. hee..nice hor? she spent the night before making lor...for no special reason and 'just because'..=) She's got talent lor..so if any of you want to buy, watever flowers...let me know..hee..i will post the request to her and i'm sure she will make for you. =)



This is Angela and me...sometime early July. I brought kfc to her office after a meeting i had in tanjong pagar area. She had a craving so i walked to China square there. behind us is One Raffles Quay i think. the view is nice from her office. =) we snuck into one of the meeting rooms for a private makan session...oh oh...and i got to drink from the machine that converts air into water! So cool...btu takes ages to make!



Finally loaded this online. My 2nd sis who has been reading my blog asked me what is a mudpie...so...Below is the picture of the MUD PIE at black angus, at angela's farewell lunch..well,..it's a half eaten..it looks absolutely sinful...hahaha...the guy in the backgrd is my boss..well..half his face lah..hahaha...


No comments: