Sunday 11 February 2007

It's out! Yay!


Meet the Samsung Z720 Ultra Edition Slider (13.8)! It's out!

I was close to getting the first Ultra Slim slider 12.9 in black sometime end of December when i got wind of a Slim SILVER SLIDER coming out! Yippee!! I've always preferred the silver versions of Samsung phones. So far all my phones i've bought from them are either silver or white.

Surfing online, I spotted it's announced arrival...Projected launch was in Feb 2007! That was near! i could wait! Hee...only concernw as that it was a 3G/ HSDPA phone, with one of the latest technologies...Hmm...doesn't that mean it would likely be more expensive? *Apprehension*

Just as a piece of trivia I've learned in my surfing, the Silver version is only released in Singapore/ region! This has been out in the US, Europe and other countries, but so far they have released it in black colour. According to an IT news article, the Samsung spokesperson said that they are going for silver this time round, to differentiate from the black similar version! -- Whatever! As long as it benefits me! WAHAHAHA...=P

Anyway, Singtel announced it's price online first on it's web shop: S$568 with a 2 year plan with Free 512MB mini SD card...

Hmm...I've been saving for it also the past few months amidst the building fund since my phone died in November. The previous black slider was $468 when it first came out. How ah?...Dilemma,..i mean the technology in this one, HSDPA/ Video calls, I'm likely not to use as much or at all...But it's the colour i want! (don't suggest using silver pen to colour! *GRRRR*)...and it looks SO SO GOOOODD!!!
I went to the Singtel shop at Parkway today in hopes to see the actual product! =( thy only had a coloured photo...*growl*...but i grabbed the brochure!

Hahaha...I have a feeling I'll get it...SSSSOOOONNNNNN....need some time to settle other matters regarding my old phone!

No comments: