Saturday 10 February 2007

Aiyah...have to share lah...can't contain!

Haiya...Couldn't share in cg yesterday. There were too many testimonies (Praise God!) in our cg, so I was skipped, so i put it at the back of my mind must share in the next cgm!

But...I can't wait leh! So i must share here! So if any of my cg members read this earlier, then good for them! Heehee...=)

*Ahem*...basically i want to thank Him for blessing me. Where shall i start?

1) I knew i was going to have a WHOLE WEEK OFF in Chinese New Year about a month ago. It wasn't really confirmed then. But I have a good feeling that it will be coming to pass! That means I don't' even need to take leave or anything! Office is just closed! Yay! (even though i have many things to rush for early March, and this 3 days extra break is not that good in this circumstance...BUT I will still thank Him for this! Hee...) --come on! It's extra rest days!!

2) My boss gave me an increment in salary this year. We had discussed it before over the phone. But we couldn't' remember the exact amount, when we brought it up again recently. (Because my increment takes effect from Feb pay). I could only remember it was within a certain range. So i e-mailed him and told him I wasn't too sure...

God is good! So is my boss! HAHAHA...He picked the highest amount of the range! Hee...

PLUS-- I'm getting an extra 4 days of annual leave! Praise the Lord!

No comments: