Wednesday 7 February 2007

Anatomy of a Fish...

Isn't this Fish cute??? Ironically it's made from the Fish and Chips at Long John Silver's just this past Monday! Creatively made by bro-in -christ Kaishen...LOL...

If you can't picture it, it's a smiley fish with two vertical eyes. The head is on the left and the fries on the right side make up the bones.

I did highlight to the rest that it looked like Shen, I mean after his recent hair colour (quite similar to the golden brown crisp) and shark style of gelling his hair..hahaha..Hey, at least I say he's SMILEY ok...=P

This is called playing with your food..haha..I couldn't bear to eat it. But soon as I demonstrated in front of Anna, after emphasizing it's resemblance to our dear bro,...that WE START eating by POKING OUT the LEFT EYEBALL with the white fork VICIOUSLY WITHOUT MERCY!!!!!...WAHAHAHHA...

OOOOoooowwWWWW!!!!

No comments: