Wednesday 7 February 2007

God vs. Science

My friend Angela was reading this article when I msn-ed her. So i ended up reading it too! Persevere till at least page 3 where the Q&A part starts...yes, my eyes boggled when I was only halfway through page 1! --> Time to brush up on my language ah! Kaishen said it reminded him of General Paper comprehension!...hahaha...

This is a TIME article in November 2006.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1555132-1,00.html

On 'God's side' is Dr Francis Collins, which interestingly, was an atheist till age 27 and takes time to advise young evangelical scientists on how to declare their faith in science's largely agnostic realms.

On the Atheist (strictly scientific) front, is Richard Dawkins. Both of them have books that are best sellers. Even Dawkin was a New York Times Bestseller!

I like it coz it's written in a neutral way. Helping me to reason and understand why i beleive what i believe. =) After all, God did say..." Come, let us reason..."

No comments: