Saturday 3 October 2009

Mum's back!

My system has gotten so used to mum not being around, that when she came back on Thursday night, all my blockers had forgotten to brace themselves proper. =S

It could be worse for my sis...Bwahahaha...coz i hear her locking her room door several times when we hear mum clomping up the stairs. Suffocation in the room..LOL

then again....mum's got a bit of jet lag now...so...she's doing the vampire thing...eliminating the peaceful refuge i have after 1am. Hahaha...

Ah well, just takes getting used to bah.

Anyway, I had a new dream yesterday that was pretty cool. I was accidentally involved in some protest of sorts. What I remember was that it was as though I lived back at my old uni hostel. Initially we weren't involved. We were outside another building, a group of us. And there were these threats to charge into the building by the tenants. Talking to one of the tenants he explained that the place was going to be 'taken over' (dunno by how or what) and they wanted to charge back in to protest and make their stand on what is theirs.

We were not involved. Until, the person (you will learn he is a bozo later) said that our hostel was a part of the larger land involved in this whole saga (our hostel was not far from this building being interlinked with several other similar buildings). Being passionate about our area too, we charged into this building...ready to take our stand against this takeover. Once in, soon after, someone yelled that the police were here. Some ran, some held their ground.

We held our ground. Then the bozo said that he had made a mistake and our hostel was not involved at all. IDIOT.

But once in the building of contention. The police would see that anyone present is 'on the protesters' side and would arrest all.

Crap...so what began straight after was a cool military like operation. By my group to traverse and plot our way back to the hostel through the maze of buildings, with the police closing in on us.

Once back at our familiar hostel, due to our absense, a take over of sorts had begun too. It was like a scene from those movies, where you had to blend in and act as one of the enemies....and when the time was right, we would re-group and plan our escape.

Carefully hiding the essential items that would aid our survival during the escape, in various nooks and corners within the building we were more familiar with than the intruders.

Closer to D-day, it got more tense, as everything had to be in place. What was insufficient had to be boostered up.

It's funny, but i was hiding this whole tray of about 60 to 80 chicken pies, behind my room wall!

It was accessible by a hole, where I covered it with a single oven, with only one chicken pie (which was the 'allowable' number), innocently being stored/ cooked in the over. Praying hard at each inspection that they will find nothing suspicious, during inspections.

After all, if they smelled the pies (they would think its from the single one mah!) -- jeanius! =P

Closer to the time, the team checked on each others progress and reminded the hours/ minutes left to the rendevous time. My commander came in at +30mins and gawked at me emptying those large oblong shaped - khong guan like biscuit tins and refilling them with my chicken pies.

I explained to him that if we're going to hit water, in on of the tunnels with unpredictable tide levels this would keep the pies dry and unsquashed. The tins would also float, and we would not lose our food to error....LOL!!! He didn't argue and told me to 'carry-on' reminding me about the ruck sacks I was supposed to 'steal' from the supply shop for the rest of the team too.

At +23mins, I was scrounging and checking the quality of the rucksacks in the supply room, I needed at least 25. A last minute need at 3hours 20mins and somehow, I was in charge of getting them.

Suddenly one of my team mates appeared! He knew I'd be there at that time for this task, as it was the immediate moment the supply room was closed and I'd be able to sneak in.

Thinking that he was there to help, I told him I was already on number 23 and would have no problem getting back to my room with the necessary and still rendevous.

But he was there to ask a favour. You see when we had returned to our hostel, his room had been taken over by one of the enemy. His stuff cleared of the unnecessary and what was of course nice was kept by the baddie.

Anyway, he needed to take something he had stashed in a secret compartment in his room. It was dear to him. Some photos of his family, sentimental trinkets and impt documents that could help the team later on, if there were complications. He thought he could do without them. But as D-day drew closer, he couldn't get it out of his mind...haiz...

He needed a look-out for this. As he knew the enemy would be out of his room to take a shower anytime soon. So yeah, of course I helped him...hahaha...and we suceeded. With such dreams...of course the dramatic would happen where the baddie came back fromt eh shower early but my friend managed to slip out unnoticed, just in the nick of time.

Hmmmmmm....well, i think I woke up to go to the toilet jsut about the time of the rendevous and the start of the escape!!! Wahahahaha...it was only 11am! And i thought with such exciting dreams, it would mean i had slept for ages.

While dumping in the loo, I did consider whether to go back to sleep just to continue the exciting adventure! HAHAHA....

Fun right...=P

No comments: