Sunday 18 October 2009

Trekking...footie torture up the Henderson Waves!

On a whim I decided to torment my feet today with a trek up to the Henderson Waves. First time I've been there...=)

In a way, Yuna and i were conned...we were told it's a stroll...

It's a walk UP to Mount Faber lor...goodness...

Thank God we went late afternoon at about 5pm.

Following photos are not in order...too nuah to bother..LOL...will try to comment where I can!
Camera on the floor on timer..heh...

Riding da waves!..insane action shots...

I got a big butt...but I found a way to hang on...so that can pose....lidat --->


Right arm pain now man...hahaha

Yuna (left) and Anna (right)...posing for the goofy shots as usual...

Yuna and I agree that Anna is mad (at the vivo starbucks) -- after the trek and vivo jalan...

Shots before we started on the trekking...
We took the Marang Trail...And yes...very dark at night..no joke..my cheapo camera with flashlight came in handy...
(L to R) Nika, Anna, Yi Zhuang, Yuna


Yuna --> attempting to do a 180 on the waves...

That's all folks!

No comments: