Sunday 22 June 2008

Whooooppeeee!!!

It is now 4.09am Singapore Time.(early sunday morning) I can't help thinking that it is friday night (because we worked full day today)....thus the need to 'chiong' the night with activities.

Ok ok...i can't 'chiong' with my foot in this condition, but i did some research and reading online. =)

It has been a long time since I last blogged proper. Sorry,... to be dead honest, i was partially waiting for me to heal, in fear that in my situation, the emotional baggage of going through this would naturally start rearing its ugly head!

I haven't recovered yet. But today,...hmm...I feel it's safe! =) And i'm ok to face things again.

Update on my car is -- It's coming next week! haiz...i think i may need to get someone to deliver it to me...the amount i need to pay is boggling man...on top of that, I need to fork out my first installment and soon the insurance as well -- and whatever here and there that has not been paid! Well, it is official then, my car will be the first time i'll be taking a loan in my life!...wooohooo...(dont' as me what with the chirpy tone...it's just me today..hahaha..)

Oh...Holland just scored and are drawing with Russia as i type..1-1!...hmm...i don't really track this round of Euro, but holland has been the favourite since thier impressive start games. It is surprising to see them 1-0 down to russia.

Today is my Assn's annual bowling tournament.=) Of course as with all my other events, i'm glad it's over. This year i wasn't so hands on...only planning and making sure certain things were in place/ the ball had started rolling and i could hand the checklist over to El to run. i think it was a good experience for her and things went as well as it could. Now with the total manpower strength increasing 100% since the last tourney, it indeed makes a difference.

Of course there were times i was stressed. -- it is still my responsibility!! Angela was on the sidelines reminding me not to get stressed...LOL...coz it makes my footy worse. =( haiya...until you run events, thre's never a moments peace! My boss was soooo 'comforting'...asked me what was wrong...(seeing my serious look) ...I said i'm trying to think if there's anythgin i've missed out....he said..at this time, there is nothing you can do...!!?!?...i think he got me wrong. (but i 'love' him enuff not to throttle him on the spot..ahhaha) You see, certain things are tiems sensitive even during an event. ie. tracking when certain things are happenign and ensuring that I'm ready when those activities are taking place. And if I'm not ready, i better start doing so....even while the event is running in the background.

=)..i'm rambling!..this is good...haiz...my foot..yes..it toook away my voice. =P

there were KFC meals distributed today. I'm happy that we could eat together side by side. I think it's impt we bond as a org these days. Expanding ain't easy...especially when i hope that everyone here will take pride in thier work and think for the associaton. I believe it helps bring us closer and work for the common goal. =) yes we work, but i want us to play while we work...=)

Me boss was making the effort to be ard too...poor guy, been going through a tough time with his daughter in hospital and himself with a flu too. he lost weight in a span of a week!!!

Though it was all largely work...Angela and me got to talking about how we're faring where we are...and the perceptions and plans we had for her prior to her joining the org...hahaha...and how God put everything....and i tell you it is really EVERYTHING together...=) it's interesting how i'm so open with her?...LOL...seriously...=P

i even told her flat out that i was learning how to 'read' her...haha...i mean how many people do you say that to?...most people would be unhappy to hear such news...but here she has the upper hand coz she has a poker face!!! sigh...

I should train her for the upcomign IR..indeed it will be a good investment!..hahaha...=)

Alrite i should go...I'll try to put up some bowling pics..and you can have a face to the names soooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

OMG!! russia scored again...in overtime...oh my...there will be many sad orange faces....

No comments: