Tuesday 25 March 2008

went to see it...

On sunday i spent several minutes viewing the mazda 2. Yes, i've seen it on the roads and parked somewhere. but i've never sat inside. I managed to find my way there, a quiet part of macpherson road, and not the standard row at Ubi or Alexander area.

I still have to say, that it looks really nice.

One thing...it feels small! Maybe coz i'm a big sized person...and, i'm not used to smaller cars. i.e. i usually rent nissan sunnys or toyota corollas or the lancers.

but i think it mainly attributes to the fact that it is cut to be a sporty look. so it is low roof and sleek - not boxy.

they don't take in many greens. The guy said, not very popular...if you look at it for long, not appealing...hmm...maybe got the incredible hulk look!..haha..seems white and red are popular....i know i will nto go for black. (too hot) ...maybe white huh...

I didn't do a test drive though. Save it for another time. =) went there to pick up the price list and costings. xiong man... i tell u..haha

seems my cousin just got a honda fit 1.3L...i'm not against fit/ jazz...they are super fuel efficient, but the price can be much higher...and also u see them everywhere! hahaha...

someone called me today, wanted me to get a honda airwave...way beyond my budget..and also i do not need such a big car...but he said the savings is in fuel in the long run...haiz...he is right...but if the installment chalks up to $700/mth...before insurance etc, i don't even think i can afford the cheap $10 for a full CNG tank! hahaha...

God..Help me...YES/NO? AND WHICH ONE?!?!? ARGH!!!!

No comments: