Friday 14 March 2008

just sharing

I've been relieved of handling the event tomorrow the past two weeks at work. I appreciate my boss giving me the break, and letting me have some time to look into other admin matters that i have had to put on hold. I think he also wants to expose the other staff to all areas of planning and event. Not just the execution, but even the exploratory to conception areas. To think through the event.

Spent the first week after Career show, first half was just resting, thinking and sorting stuff that had to be on hold throughout my bz period. Second half was to prepare for the mgt meeting the following week, Thursday. ie. reports, financials for the past events as well as the wrap up of the events.

this week passed quite fast. the 3 days just flew by. Hard to remember what i was doing but i did tow days of OT, on wed and thurs, (today). oh yes...i wen tot pick up my new - old phone that i bought from this guy online.

Yes, my hp died on the 4th day of CNY. with 11 mths lifespan. I destroyed the LED screen. don't' ask me how i did it! I wanted to buy another newer samsung phone model phone. but the new ones do not look as good...and their focus now is on mp3 phones.

Thus, i decided to go back to my old phone model. but i was hoping to get the limited edition colour! my previous colour is one i still like.But this one is alot cooler!..hee.. i mean..if i'm going to get back the same model, might as well try to get a nicer coloured one!

Anyway, i have to say that god provided. It's a long story. But I have to return my temp phone to my sis as she asked for it. Initially i had a hard time finding the phone i wanted. I mean..i had been finding on and off the past month.

then suddenly, when it reached crunch time, God made the way. just when i was about to give up, i decided to give a final 'whack' on ebay search engine. And yes! there it was! Can't believe it really. and it is not a credit/ paypal transaction. so it is meet up and cash at the mrt station. Still have warranty too...not bad huh..i paid $240 for it...but i really like it.=) So definitely no regrets.

Ok i'm tired. it's late too...i'll put up the pic of the phone in the next post. =)

Emotionally, i'm trying to handle all the thoughts...God help me...=) gotta be strong on this...argh!!!.

No comments: