Friday 1 July 2011

Wow....

has it been that long since I last put up a post/ comment?...hmmm...i don't think there is any particular reason, just probably uninspired.

Unfortunaly I had no where else to go except here to complain...I am angry...no...angry seems abit harsh at this very moment..however i am very pissed. Pissed enough to pick a fight if I wanted to.

Sick and tired of selfishness, childishness and the like.

The emotional drain on this is getting worse and I wish in all wishes that I could choose not to give a damn about it.

I am very aware of my emotions and know that my patience has worn thin. It's reaching a bloody month for goodness sake.

People haev remarked before that I'm patient accomodating...balh blah blah...however...therein lies the danger where it builds up. And i move from calm to violent with no in between. Things tend to break and I'll be glad to undust my dictionary of epithets.

I learned of this in sperate incidents of injuring my hand, breaking a door and table.

I seriously wish I can be equally selfish.

What a F***** hyprocrite.

Only two words seem to come up these days, hyprocite and selfish.

Sigh...the thing that makes me pissed more than the aspect of selfish and F*** hyprocrite...is that I feel like shit for wasting my emotions and energy being pissed...when ultimately it was caused by a selfish shit and f**** hypocrite...

U can see that I'm refraining from using words from the 'dictionary'...If I start...I fear I can't stop.

I presently jsut want to walk away.

No comments: