Friday 8 July 2011

I took some action since my last post the net day. After a talk that decided on a form of confrontation. It was not what I hoped it would be...but other ways were just too unacceptable for me.

It was a happier day, not coz of the talk...but that there was no need to have to tolerate for several hours and spoiling my mood. It is sad it has reached this stage...but deep in me, I know it is a point of no return on some levels. Can't be entrusted.

However I awoke this morning and since yesterday's realisation that it's a point of no return, I also decided to give another week or more time. But a very reserved time. ie. deciding that there is nothing worth going for anymore and will not deserve anythg more than the cold way it has been treated.

Today is boss' beeday. =) I think the celebration went awesome. simple but fun and got all involved. Hope he likes the purple ipad cover. Thank god i don't own one...else I'd probably have a hard time parting with it! LOL.

Boss loves purple....correction..royal purple...so we filled a box of purple gifts for him..hahah..we made him way a birthday boy hat too..hee...=)

Too bad no time to upload the photo. heh...

Another time ya!

He's a great towkay. Who can cause pain, and joy...hahaha...=)

No comments: