Monday 7 June 2010

To share share...

Wante dto put up some pics for you to see what i've been up to the past 24 hours, esp the last 4, when i went to hunt for food. LOL! spent almost 50 on basic drinks.

But don't know why, when i insert my SD card into my lappie. it asks to reformat!!!!

When i put th card back in my camera, it reads with no problem. I tried my laptop slot with another brand new empty SD card. It also asked to reformat. When I accepted, it say it failed to do so...duh...

so abit stumped. Intended to blog now and again when i can on the trip...haiyo...very xian..why lidat?...

Maybe try again tomorrow bah, perhaps need to restart my comp.

It's been a long day, just realised i effectively haven't bathed for more thatn 24 hours..hehehe...

Caught alot of intermittent sleep. I would haev to say one of the bet i got were the half hour x2 segments during the zurich transit. (5 hour transit window.) I had no swiss franc with me...nor was it worth the euro conversion to buy food then. Thank God I kept some basics like crackers, cheese and yogurt from the SQ flight. =)

Though most of the time in transit, can't walk walk much to see the shops coz my backpack too heavy and bulky!

But all is well lah, i'm checked in, safe, and managed to get some food and drinks. =) Also, i got internet running, so can share share with you!

Myups, plus thank god, my flu okie liao, am still bit coarse, but it jsut remnants. Footie behaved in the flight and through the day. He's abit achish die to the stiff postion in the plane. But he's good. =)

its 10pm here but the sky looks like in singapore at 7pm. Long days in summer? (It was still bright and sunny at 8pm lor)

I have national treasure showing on tv now. I'ts all in german! lol...better than nothing lah, just watch the action. Familiar story line anyway. =)

aigooo....so sad can't share the pics...really have a couple of interesting ones lor. Oh well, maybe daddy just want me to do other things tonight....like bathe!

Hahahha...i refuse to bathe now..since it's only 10pm. i know once i bathe, slink into bed I'm out like a bulb coz now it's 4am SG time too +tired from travel. So must bear with it for another half hour to hour more then can sleep proper. =)

I actually haven't booked much of my post-show activities. have some idea, but can look into it tomorrow bah. I dont' trust my brain now..lol.

Okie, time to go bathe.. thanks for reading! heeeee...i'm so boh...

1 comment:

~Ge~ said...

did u lock ur sd card accidentally?