Monday 1 March 2010

Hall mates

It's been some time since I've blogged at an early hour. =) before i ramble on, let me send out a few notes from my blog! Heee...

Ah Yin: Justin is blessed to have a loving mum like you. Hope you've managed to balance getting used to work life again. Pray for a daily dose of energy and super human work speed from God! Hahaha...hope to see you soon!

Yun: Moving fast hor, engaged then flat confirm so fast! Back to back blessings! LOL! Happy for you! =)Things are falling into place! Indeed God is good!

=)

Next update is that bowl will be getting married in..wah...13 days time. So fast. I better go work harder on the music! It will be at HortPark. Concept will be quite interesting. Very unliek teh traditional wedding dinners. Anyway, doens't matter lah, like what I always told her. It's your wedding! hahaha

Looks like I'll probably see a small handful of my hall mates there (she told me who she invited lah)..which should make for some good catch up time. Though...hmm...be prepared for the mummy conversations! LOL...OK lah, on hindsight...2 of 4 fall in that category. I can only wonder how the convo will be like. But at least I not so outdated. *phew*

You see, each of them have not seen each other in close to 4 to 5 years! YEP! (About there lah)

Not like saying my record is any better, but got some contact ya...Hmm...let's see

1) Joyce (Mum 1) - last chat for 2 hours in Feb 09! Since then the occassional and rare online msn.

2) Beeps (mum 2) - lotsa late night msn convos. (but haven't seen her for 4 years!)

3) Lychee - met her a couple of times since she back from the states last year.

4) Geakers - meet once/ twice a year. Still remember her as my mech engineering 'da jie'..super independent!

Ok ok...all this wedding talk has made me panic over the music...better get cracking...I think i've sussed out 5 good songs so far...=)

No comments: