Friday 19 March 2010

The silly things me do with me cam...=P

Been so long since i put up photos. So take some time and do chirpy things!=)

Every CNY, I can't help but do my dracula and flit around the house. Hehe...I love madarin oranges! I did a single tooth dracula shot....
Then this one is slightly blurred,..hahaha...but i think i look like a happy walrus! =P *waves finger at self*...play with food!

Coming up, some photos I took during CNy visit. This year no hp camera so had to conscienciuosly carry the digital cam around =)

This is day two at my uncle's home. He's my dad's younger brother and they live in Potong Pasir area, jsut opposite Saint Andrew's village! Usually i spend day two at Ah ma's place again. But this year we're invited up coz they recently renovated the place since the younger son got married and moved in.

This is cloudy looking earnestly at my sister for food. Yep, the queen got to go visiting. Too bad this year no burberry top/ cheongsam! ( I think she abit too round liao, due to old age..hee)

In the background is my cousin Mabel. Heh, as you can see, our physical structure runs in this part of the fam!! Hahaha...she's older than me but younger than my two big sisters. I think sh'es a rabbit year...1975..she's into IT and lotsa programming and gaming. Was the only one among us all who had the chance to study overseas. She did her Dip here then degree in UK. I think she's still doing ad-hoc work for DSTA.

That's uncle on the right with my sister at the bottom right...ahahah...TVs are crucial at CNY to pass the time. =) We talk alot about football, he's a big Man U fan too. =) In the past when sis bothered, we'd make the trip to his place to catch the crucial matches coz he had cable. Since sis drove, can always get home after a match...Can't rememebr why one day it just stopped...maybe it was coz sis lazy liao..

Anyway, I feel he's a good and simple man, humble and easily happy. He leaves you alone the whole time and woudl be engrossed in reading the paper, staring at the tv and before you knwo it, he's fallen asleep on his easy chair..hahaha.

This is Ah ma, playing Gin Rummy! Hahaha...look at her so focussed. She looks forward to playing every few weeks. It's like a highlight to her, because it's the only big activity/ event with uncle and auntie go over.

Yipes! why the photo upside down one...Raaarrr...i too lazy to change..hehehe...but this is the clan playing with Ah ma lor...on the top in pink in Big Auntie, the eldest sister and sibling on my dad's side. She's very fierce and gave full time chinese tuition to the neighbourhood kids. You can imagine I was the fortunate one to be spared the torture after both my sisters went through the trauma, my parents decided otherwise for me..hehehe... bottom in red is my mum! And the last lady is the lady of the house!

She's the head nurse in KK for several years already. Probably over a decade. She power k, been a nurse since young...and still going strong! =) respect lah...she also a good cook! And ironically the only one not overweight in the fam..HAHAHAHA...

No comments: