Wednesday 21 May 2008

stressed brain ranting again...

I am so stressed my thoughts are at a standstill these days. ARGH!!! It's as though i physcially have to make the effort to block out the pressures caving in my mind...haiz...

I miss Uni days...still do..CERTAIN PARTS. haha...quickly put the disclaimer. =)

But yes, somethings back then were good times when you look back now. So much hope, so much promise, so much could happen ahead....so many unknowns...so much to believe in and so much we hung on to.

It isn't so bad now really...=) things could be a lot worse. hee...still thankful for what I have now.

But really, after working even in one org for a few years. All we ever learned in our schooling youth...out here...some ball games are different. =)

God help me keep my hopes up and to look forward to what is ahead!

No comments: