Friday 9 May 2008

so what have i been up to?

The weeks feel like they fly by, I used to log on my blog daily and stare at the screen to ask myself if I feel liek adding a post! These days, i even forget to log in! =)

No prizes for guessing what I've been busy with. But I'm alright, just need to enlarge and depend on God for it all. Perpetually tired now and past two days I have problems sleeping till about 6am. =( Not good for the next day.

Anyway, following up from my last post, as announced to some cellgroups and friends, I've committed to get my car. Yep! Signed on the dotted line and it's a Honda Fit 2008 - the new one. I've gone for the sky blue colour.

I see some eyes rolling.."What, that car?!...but so common...it doesn't look that cool..."....

Honestly, those were the factors that i thought about. However, practical reasons swam in my mind for many weeks. As much as I like the mazda 2...i just didn't like sitting in it and couldnt' imagine spending more than 3 hours in there, let alone try to fit my friends into that space. hahaha...

there were other cheaper options with a higher 1.6L engine (mine is a 1.3L) like the mitsubishi lancer...but...hmm...fuel effiiciency...the fit beats all other cars, unless they are hybrid cars..

Whatever it is, i decided, one thing is going to increase for sure is fuel prices. So to arrest that issue from the start is key. =)

Anyway, no point going round and round, the choice is made and I am still ahppy about it thank god! Not suffering from any buyer's remorse YET...let's see how it goes when the car comes --- June Delivery!

I just went to look at the COE prices. man they dropped low this month! to $11,009!! that is really very very low. But I'm ok lah,...getting low COE also means in the long run your COE rebates are lower especially if you want to change your car later. =)

I'm honestly already very thankful that I secured my COE at a drop phase rather than when it was rising. exactly one month ago..COE were at a high at $16.9K...if I got the car then, I would have lost over a thousand bucks!

thank God, when i bidded for mine, it dropped to $15.6K...which is good enough as i didn't have to add more cash to meet the price. =) Gotta thank my dear friend bowl for praying for me too...i know..i was terrible..she was fasting and I said.."sun4 bian4" ah....hahahaha...I mean, we all know yeah, prayer with fasting, more power! heee...=P

Getting the car will have a strong effect on my cash flow really...Will have to be more cautious for the coming year...but all into consideration liao. I'm leaving it in to God's hands. =)

More updates when i can!...as for the small viewership that reads my blog..thanks for stopping by and updating yourself on my life...your few minutes spent reading here is much appreciated by me...=) thank you for loving me enough to give me a part of your life....

Then again...you could just be a kaypo!! hahaha....but I choose to think otherwise..hee...

Have a great day!

No comments: