Thursday 15 March 2007

AeroCareer Pavilion =)

Hello! Lunch time musings again! hee...

Well, just wanna share with you this project that just ended earlier this month. We had a joint industry branding and awareness for my industry, with some member companies, at the Annual career fair at Suntec city convention center. Idea is to inform the public about the industry and join, JOIN, JOIN!!! hahaha...So we had a Pavilion called the AeroCareer Pavilion, next to us was Maritime...who had alot of support and $$ for this! But no pictures on their side lah, must showcase mine!

A 4 day event, the preparation was horrible! Headaches abounded! But thank god, it all went through! So here are some pictures of the hard work we all pitched in! =)My Backdrop banner: Designed by ME! =P ..I had 2 hours so not too bad bah. The far end is actually a cross section diagram of the A380 plane.
Two guys from some of my member companies clowning around my booth area, we're all friendly in the industry so we visit each other for entertainment and support.
My display area: Slept at 4am the day before just to do it all up. You can touch the parts displayed. The Engine you see in the picture is the Rolls Royce Trent 900 engine. Used in the A380. =)
Proof I was WORKING! hahaha...and not just taking photos ok...wait a minute...then who took this photo??!?!?!....*eerie music in the background*
General photo of pavilion area where the aerospace company booths were. That's the Nordam balloon. It was done up in 2 days. Amazing how efficinet singapore is when you need something done.

My turn to clown around. That's my boss's youngest kid on my right playing with the freebies given out. Extremely shy in front of others, another story altogether when her dad is around. LOL!

No comments: