Monday 29 January 2007

Lunch time reflections

*burp*... Once again, work until I lost track of time. So by the time i got to the cafe near my office to 'da bao' 'cai fan' there was not much left to choose. But heck i was hungry. Breakfast was a Milo and I'd been running ard the office quite a bit already.

Now is the time for the food to settle in and since i have time from my lunch hour, I'm going to rant. =)

It's already the end of January. Goodness...how time really flies. Last night I read through some goals for the year i scrawled in my notebook 3 weeks ago. I'm still kinda on track. At least for the ones that are applicable this month.

Keeping to my book reading requirements. In fact I've exceeded it. Forgot how much i like to read. Read 4 books since Christmas. My next one should be a strategy/ business book. I've already been skimming reviews/ bookshops for a good one. I need one that can keep me awake!

Anyway, now I'm reading 2 books. I started with Pst Phil Pringle's You the Leader. Its one of those you can't just read once through no matter how hard you try. There's just too much good stuff that makes you wanna stop to absorb or note down. Thus, on top of that, I've started on a story book, Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Rielly. Incredibly fun action. I fell asleep with the book on my face last night. =) I read his first book Temple and was hooked since. Hee...

Ok ok...the lunch hour is ticking away. Should try to catch a nap first. See ya again.

1 comment:

Kaishen said...

time really flies. A few more weeks, it will be chinese new year again.then it will be quiz quiz quiz throughout for me.haha..
its good to find time to read. Imagine nice coffee, good jazzy music and reading Pastor Phil's book. What a way to destress and recharge.