Monday 27 November 2006

South Island, New Zealand (20th Oct to 5th Nov 2006) - start log

Hi everyone! Before i start off sharing with you my trip and photos, I would like to dedicate my first post to thank God for his protection and guidance throughout the trip.

My cg know of what i shared about having to make several decisions based on time constraints and of course, in a situation whereby you are alone...you can't take a MAJORITY VOTE!!!??!

His grace and protection is Key. I can say it's a safe place to be...really, and i'd do some thing similar there at the drop of a hat. =) Nonetheless, such things i won't take for granted. And i choose to believe He sent angels on a holiday with me! LOL...Many times, only after everything ended, did i really see His grace/ protection in the whole situation. =) And i'm like...'wow..that was close!'..especially the driving bits...

Lastly, for His goodness in making this a good and memorable trip for me.

No comments: