Sunday 26 August 2012

After 4 months of blog silence....

I return to find the entire interface changed! I admit to being lost...but the traffic stats are interesting. Brings out the nosey side you...haha!

Anyway...I'm here to make a childish...irrational...in no way productive or beneifical to my life statement:

"I so wish I didn't miss the Duran Duran Concert in march..."...as I troll websites and videos, I am so impressed they have kept so close to their fan base...plus...I only just realised I love their latest (well..it's been out since end 2011) album...obvious I"m not a stalker fan..but I've grown to be one in the past week.

My sis was a Duranie she loved the bassist...I loved them for thier songs since I was a kid.

I've also gone alittle crazy about the keyboardist recently. He used to be too girly for me in my opinion back in the 80s..but..it's odd how charisma, talent and character plays a role in this day and age ...Yes, if you're wondering, for a band that has just celebrated their third decade of formation, means they are all about 50 years old. Haha!

ok, back to reality. =)

No comments: