Monday 14 November 2011

500th!

...500th post, that is. =)

I have nothing much to say today really. Heh...am just here to be thankful for a good weekend.

Even though I barely slept 2 hours on Friday night, I had a surprisingly energised saturday that went well doing the route trials, and a half hour nap. And even though traffic was bad a we ended up at the art science museum later than expected. There was even time to try out a new burger joint, catch the Dali exhibition, enjoy the cool weather and have a first time tea experience. =)

Sunday was a good day too! Good atmosphere at home and kick back my shoes to watch the most boring race on the calendar (coz of the track)...but good to see Vettel get a puncture at Turn 1 *cackle*..nothing against him..but everyone is just looking for a change. (Alonso came in 2nd behind Hami)

So yeah....a good weekend. And I give thanks to God for it. =D

No comments: