Sunday 5 December 2010

Restless restless!!!

It's hard to start my course again...Was supposed to start from last night to read a book to help for my presentation. And by today come up with a couple of slides.

I find myself getting so restless and backside itchy..LOL...keep getting up. It's not much to read and i'm familiar wiht the topic. but can't seem to get settled! Went to nap...boil water (goodness)...read up on gout...read up on soccer stats...check CNA...

I've forced myself to read the whole chapter and start typing out points from the chapter that I felt are good. But I find myself skimmign through and having to 'slap myself and force myself to re-read becasue i demanded quality reading in order to pick out out good points so that I do not have to refer to to book again.

3 of 5 chapters...it's 930pm.....Raaaarrrr....

No comments: