Saturday 15 May 2010

Yipeeedooo

It's 7.06am on a saturday! so rare right? That's becasue i fell asleep whiel reading my new matthew reilly book. Hee...yipeedooo...and i jsut spent almost an hour at the bowl becasue I coudln't stop reading it. =)

Am here to share about a good day -- yesterday. Well, not that i'm jumping for joy or something. Strange feelings I'm having which i akin to emotional swings. Perhaps with this round having no cramps it has decided to go mental with me. Hahahaha...

Yesterday, we got books from the library, particularly the last of the series. Though getting lost on the way - but 3 cheers for ge's driving. =) We got news that $$$ has been approved pending final action and should hear from them next week. we're officially GST registered toos, with them sending a letter that everything was in order and no need to give more docs. Did a half hour brisk walk at the gym, since i'd already lugged my stuff. Ge's hp did a near drop into the bowl. Thank god for quick reflexes. Pins are doing good in theri tank and adored by some staff whom I know will at least play with them once in a while. The dumb doberman has been bad this week, constantly digging holes in the garden (which means more $$ spent fixing it back up) she is however happy and continues to eat non-stop.

so yeah, all in all, it's been a good day.=)

Ok, i've got to go though i wanted to add in more. Simply becasue the book is summoning me...hee...

I pray for a good weekend, specially for you all who are reading this!

No comments: