Wednesday 2 April 2008

Thank God!!!!!!

Today i had a free check up on my eyes worth $80. It's not the regular optometrist check, but goes further to check on pressure reaction, and xray photos were taken of my eye balls...weird..but interesting...coz i've heard that the eyeball can tell certain things about your health like high blood pressure, diabetes etc.

Anyway, straight to the point. I thought i had lazy eye the past year as my right eye i discovered was blurer than my left. Turned out, both my eyes are in good shape! Just that my left eye is my dominant eye.

And i have been judging my right eye harshly with a high standard, coz the clarity that i see with my left eye only...i expect the same clarity to be on my right eye correct?..that's the natural way to gauge mah...turns out..my right eye is fine...just that my standard i placed on it was too high...

i have very minor shortsightedness in both and astic in my right eye...but still i got 6/6 for both eyes!!...praise god!! the doc said...i dont' need glasses or any aids...and she recommends that i don't' bother trying. LOL!

The photo shot of the eye ball was cool too...i learned my eyes are healthy and happy...good nerves and blood flow, good colour..no weird patches (which could mean bleeding or clots). No sign of any diseases...yipee!

I have follicles at the inside base of my eyes which is normal in our urban environement...explains..the itchiness and tearing in contact to dust...so it's normal..nothing to worry about...hee...

One thing though...now that I'm typing on the comp...I'm linking something that the doc asked me....She noted that my corneas expand wider than normal when exposed to light...this is normal in young kids...but for adults should be smaller...so she asked me if i have problems in the day with glare.....do i feel disoriented in glare?...

No ah....but come to think of it....

it explains how come when i use the computer, i reduce the brightness to zero and it is still bright to me...LOL!...i better mention this to the doc next day...=) see if it explains anything...haha

OK...once again...praise god! =D

No comments: