Monday 25 June 2007

Tales from My Sashimi Dog!

This is Red...my Dumb Doberman! Hahaha...she is brown when dirty and red (rose wood) when clean! I nickname her Red Rambutan! haha...coz when she gets all excited and mad her insane behavior reminds me of the frazzled 'hair' on a rambutan!!

Why Sashimi dog?? Follow the next few steps:-

Take your hand and make it into a fist.

Now imagine that is the size of a goldfish -- a dead one....

Now picture two of those size and buried in the soil...and they are a wee bit bloated...

Now imagine yourself digging them out and eating them WHOLE! *YYYEEECCCKKKSSSS*

*kaaappooooiii*

hahaha...well, that's my Sashimi dog for you. And that's exactly what she did. You see, our two big goldfishes died some time ago. So my sis buried them. It wasn't a deep grave though. My sis then walked off to wash the spade, taking less than 3 mins.

She returned to find an empty grave..and an innocent looking dog giving her the 'Who? ME????' look...hahaha...so funny! Absolutely disgusting though! Raw dead gold fish...GROSS!

Just a few days after, another gold fish died...so my sis scooped it up with the net and put it at the edge of the pond. She rounded the corner to get the spade...when she returned -- It was GONE! EeeeeeeewwwWWWW!!!

I reasoned with my sis it could be a bird...but i had to agree with her, the timing was a bit short for a bird to come and go.

Since then I've come to believe that she probably is comfortable with raw seafood because of her past. She was found abandoned at Choa Chu Kang Beach by the coast guard. So she proabably survived by eating the stuff washed up on shore. Poor gal...=)

Well that is good news for me too coz that shows she has a strong stomach and won't be weak should she accidentally eat bad food. hahaha...

Once i took her late at night for a beach walk. It was by moonlight and we walked along the sand..then i saw her pick up something and refuse to drop it even though i scolded and beat her. It look like a dead squid...EEEEEeeeeeee....Don't know what it is but it had a slimy texture...and had stringy things handing..( like tentacles)...

Anyway, fed up, i walked on, hoping she'd drop it later...later when i had some better street lighting, i realised it was not in her mouth anymore!! I don't know if she dropped it or she swallowed it...=S Disgusting! -- but i still love her! =)

Ok...sorry if you are reading this and having a meal! hahaha...

I'm off to bed...heehee...super tired!

No comments: