Monday 16 April 2007

A break

Today, Monday, I took a break from work (or MC more like it, but a break).

The weekend was fantastic, with Benny Hinn for 3 nites since friday. Amazing healings and testimonies abounded. You could be in the stadium for 3 -5 hours but the sense of it all was wonderful. Felt that Pst benny was closer to city harvest this year. It's as though he had been our friend for years. =)

Got a car for this weekend. A mitsubishi Lancer, dark grey one which was pretty cool to drive. It was fun! Spent saturday morning going to the Sungei buloh wetland reserve. I was quite tired actually. becaue the night before i was out for supper with my cg till 2.30am and stayed up to research on how to drive to the reserve till 4am. I had to be up to pick Bowl from her place at 8.30am! Needless to say, thank god she called me at that time and I knew for sure we'd miss the free tour. Still, itwas a great trip. We were there from 10 to about 12 plus.

Saw mudskippers, a crocodile and loads of monitor lizards in our path. She was the shutter- bug for the nature stuff. For me, i mainly prefer to jsut enjoy the sights and sounds, and do the map bit. Thus, a good combination for a nice morning out.

We got a bit lost driving out. Hahaha...all i told her was to read the map in reverse. She declared she wasn't a map person after after that. But not so bad lah... I've seen worse...I think..=P

Then it was a shower and a lift down to the indoor stadium...OH!!! I forgot to say..I got a parking fine on friday night! Sigh...forgot to put coupon and realised it only in the stadium. =( $30 bucks!

Then went home to sleep before bringing my Junior for her bday dinner treat at this nice quiet place ( quite ulu actually) but nice and tranquil at night and the food was great! At the RIO Brazilian restaurant. Near queenstown remand prison! I know the irony. It's jsut next door!
the best place for carnivores.. you have 12 types of meat served off the grill for you to savour for dinner. I brought her there partly also because it was a 1-for -1 just for this month and worth the exploration. She enjoyed herself. =) cool!

Ok, it's almost 1am. I should go sleep. My break should not be in vain. =) I'll try to continue again if inspired the next round.

No comments: